Body Sugaring hair removal is based on an ancient and traditional eastern technique which nourishes the skin and leaves it softer, healthier and smoother. The sugar paste gently exfoliates only the dead skin cells and sticks to the hair to be removed, so the procedure is less painful compared with waxing hair removal.
Many people that find the heat of waxing uncomfortable prefer this method of hair removal. Sugar paste is completely water soluble which means there is no residue and your skin feels silky smooth immediately following treatment.
Perfect for male hair removal, bikini line hair removal and all sensitive areas, sugaring removes hair during its earliest growth stage and in the direction of natural growth, which means less breakage, irritation, and ingrown hair in the future. Sugar paste is purely natural, contains no chemicals, resins or preservatives.
There is no need for the pain which you know from Brazilian waxing or Hollywood waxing anymore!
Treatment is provided by a fully trained and certified Alexandria ProfessionalTM Practitioner who is applying and removing paste by hand (no strips) and using only Alexandria ProfessionalTM products which are safe for all skin types, all ages and both genders.
Once you try the Sugaring hair removal method you will never go back to wax or any other form of hair removal.
|Chin / Lip||£7|
|Extended Bikini (G-string)||£18|
|Hollywood / Brazilian||£35|
- It is best to avoid booking an appointment 1-2 days before menstruation as you may feel more sensitive at this time.
- Avoid wearing any deodorants, oils and moisturizing creams on areas to be treated as the wax will not stick to the skin, reducing the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Do not book a treatment on an area of sunburn skin or if you have any current infectious skin conditions.
- Avoid sunbathing 24 hours before and after a treatment.
- Inform your therapist if you have any medical conditions which might not be suitable for waxing.
- Avoid sunbathing, infra-red or ultra-violet light for long periods in the 24 hours after treatment so as not to irritate the skin.
- Do not use deodorants or perfumed products during the first 24 hours following treatment.
- Avoid swimming and exercise for 24 hours after a treatment as harsh chemicals and perspiration may affect the area treated.
- Do not use depilatory creams or shave between appointments.
- Small red spots may appear where the hair has been removed. This is a normal reaction and occurs because the maximum amount of blood is sent to the area to heal and protect the skin. The extra blood will be diverted again within a few hours and the spots will disappear.
- Occasionally tiny whiteheads appear on the treated area, most commonly on the top lip. This is caused by sebum in the empty follicles. Do not squeeze, they will disappear. These spots usually lessen with regular treatments.
- Exfoliate regularly to help prevent in-growing hairs and maintain smooth skin.
- If the area treated feels hot, cool with a cold compress.
- Do not hesitate to contact us with any queries following a treatment or with any questions about waxing.
- Sugaring Formulas are 100% natural.
There are no chemical additives, no wax resins as a “cheat add-in”, and no essential oils as adding oils has no value for sugaring to extract body hair. Also, we could not endorse that the sugar pastes are deliciously edible if there were additives that could cause adverse reactions to some individuals. Safe aesthetics in sugaring is a very fundamental factor at Alexandria Professional™.
- Sugar Paste does not stick to live skin cells.
With the Alexandria technique, the sugar paste gently exfoliates only dead skin cells resulting in a much gentler sugaring even on delicate skin tissue areas like eyebrows and bikinis.
- Advanced Sugaring Technique removes hair in natural direction of growth.
The Alexandria technique and sugar paste extracts the hair in its natural direction of growth and does so when the hair is still in the early growth stage. This eliminates breakage, unnecessary discomfort, irritation and ingrown hairs while exfoliating dry skin cells.
- Sugar Pastes are 100% water-soluble.
There is no risk of damage or staining clothes, and more importantly no damage to your skin. The Alexandria sugar paste is easily washed away after sugaring with lukewarm water. You will leave your sugaring treatments feeling clean and smooth… one less thing for you to worry or think about!
- Advanced Sugar Paste will be massaged onto your skin by hand at lukewarm temperature.
No risk of burning your skin! This is where the sugaring magic begins to happen. When the sugar paste is massaged onto the skin, it allows the paste to seep into the follicles which in turn allows the body hair to “slide” out more comfortably for a complete extraction without body hair breakage. Side effect – some clients actually fall asleep during sugaring!
- The Alexandria Sugar Paste is 100% hygienic.
Sugar paste is never re-used and always applied by wearing gloves on both hands. Sugar paste is always discarded after each client is treated. Alexandria Professional™ is always SAFE!
- Alexandria Professional™ Pre & After Care System is very effective.
Pre-sugaring and after-sugaring care is essential to eliminate any chance of skin reaction from the actual extraction of body hair. But, that’s only one crucial factor. The other relevance to Pre & After Care is to eliminate skin irritation due to improper skin care before and after sugaring for body hair removal. All Alexandria products have been formulated, tried and tested, and proven extremely safe and effective. None of our products are tested on animals, only humans with very pleasing results. Just ask any Alexandria Professional™ client!
- Success of Alexandria Professional™ is demonstrated on both genders of all ages, all skin colors and all body hair textures.
- No need to shave between sugaring treatments and no need to let your hair grow!
The Alexandria technique requires only 1/16″ (2mm) or 7 day of hair growth for body treatments, eliminating the long wait between salon visits and customer frustration.
- Alexandria Professional™ produces skin conscious products that are Paraben Free, Urea Free and No Petro Chemicals with 100% consistent quality.