Seven benefits of body sugaring4th February 2019
Soon the seasons will be changing again. Most of us have kept our legs safely hidden under leggings, tights or trousers throughout the winter, but now is a great time to think about hair removal and body sugaring is the perfect solution.
A study has revealed that British women spend on average a staggering £8,000 in a lifetime removing unwanted hair! The study of 3,000 women by Remington, revealed that 88% will spend four months of their entire lifetime removing unwanted body hair! If you’d like to find an alternative to shaving or waxing then we’d love to introduce you to body sugaring.
What is body sugaring?
Body Sugaring hair removal is based on an ancient and traditional eastern technique which nourishes the skin and leaves it softer, healthier and smoother.
The sugar paste gently exfoliates only the dead skin cells and sticks to the hair to be removed, so the procedure is less painful compared to waxing. The hairs are removed with the roots, so the results last longer and your hair grows back finer.
- No ingrowing hairs as the sugar paste removes the hair in the natural direction of growth so there is no breakage or ingrowth.
- No skin irritation as it is 100% natural (sugar, lemon and water). This also means you can go over an area as many times as required.
- Sugaring is very popular with men as they can handle the pain levels well!
- Fantastic for intimate areas.
- Only the hair and dead skin are removed, so this is less painful than waxing.
- The results last longer as the hairs are removed with the roots.
- The skin becomes smooth and silky as the sugaring works as a natural exfoliator.
What you need to know
- Your hairs should be approximately 0.5cm long (which is equivalent to 2-3 weeks without shaving).
- We can treat any area of the body, as there are no high temperatures, no burning and no scarring or bruising.
- After 2-3 sessions, your hair will start to grow finer and weaker as the roots are removed, so you will notice a visible difference.
- We use the traditional method of body sugaring which uses just hands and gloves; no strips are involved.
We believe that once you try body sugaring, you won’t go back to waxing or shaving. We would love you to give it a go, as you honestly have nothing to lose, except your unwanted hair!
Now you can sit back, relax and start dreaming of the warmer weather and certainly not worry about any unwanted hair…