Massage therapy is extremely beneficial to people living busy lifestyles suffering from what is now commonly encountered work related stress. Massage will not only aid with mental relaxation but will work on physical symptoms of back and neck pain that comes from sitting for an extended period of time at a desk or from physical labour.
The main purpose of Swedish body massage is to increase the oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles. Swedish body massage is a system of long strokes, kneading, friction, vibration and shaking motions that apply pressure between muscles and bones, rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Swedish massage feels good, is relaxing and invigorating.
Body massage will be tailored to your needs and concentrate on desired area.
Here are some benefits of Swedish Body Massage:
- Promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety
- Eases muscular tension, soreness and stiffness
- Improves skin tone, circulation and elasticity
- Eliminates toxins and swelling
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves tired and stiff joints
- Increases energy levels by invigorating the body’s natural systems
- Helps better sleep and reduces insomnia
Indian head massage is great for relieving the stress and tension in our everyday lives. This form of massage works on the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp, ears and face. The technique uses controlled movements and has a strong effect on the three higher chakras – the mind, body and spirit.
Potential benefits of Indian Head Massage can include:
- Increased energy levels
- Improved circulation
- Improved hair condition
- Reduced Stress
- More efficient removal of impurities and toxins
- General feeling of well-being
|Back & Neck & Shoulders Massage 30′||£28|
|Back, neck, shoulders massage plus TROPIC mini facial||£45|
|Body Massage 60′||£45|
|Indian Head Massage 25′||£28|
|Hands & Arms Exfoliation & Massage 25′||£25|
|Feet Exfoliation & Massage 25′||£25|