The seasons are changing and it’s a really important time to look after your skin. Your face is the one area of your body that is always exposed to the outside elements including the sun, the wind and the cooler weather. In order to keep your face looking as fresh as possible, you need to take good care of your skin. This month I’d like to share with you the importance of regular facials and what you can expect from my treatments.
Your skin is always on display and often has the power to dictate how good you feel about yourself, therefore investing in proper skin care is of great importance. Regular facials can eliminate the skin problems that many people get down about. Many people book a facial when they feel their skin is in need or if they have an upcoming event such as a wedding or a party. However did you know that regular facials will give you a healthier and balanced complexion, helping you to maintain your skin health? They can also combat problems such as oily skin, clogged pores and itchy skin.
Facials are ideal once a month because your stratum corneum (the outermost layer of visible skin) will completely renew itself approximately every 28 days. In this time your skin cells are constantly being renewed, to replace the older cells. If you give your skin a head start with a good facial, your skin cells will begin to replicate the new healthier cells, therefore giving you a better complexion.
Most skin products can take up to 6-8 weeks to start to treat active skin cells, but by speeding up the renewal process with a facial you can make your skin products work faster and more effectively.
So why book a regular facial?
- Facials can slow the aging process. They allow healthier and more radiant skin and can reduce fine lines, age spots and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Facials allow you to relax. Who couldn’t do with a bit of extra “me time”?
- Facials increase the circulation of the blood under the skin, helping new skin cells to grow healthily.
- Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness and ruddiness.
- A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level.
- Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home which smoothes the skin, unclogs the pores, and evens skin tone.
- Facials will allow whatever skin products you use to work more effectively.
- Regular facials will help you maintain optimum skin health.
What to expect from my facials
- My 55 minute facial consists of a full cleanse, tone, gentle exfoliation, followed by a relaxing massage of your neck, face and head with an anti- ageing oil. Whilst you unwind with a mask, I will pamper you with a complimentary hand or feet exfoliation and massage. Finally, I apply eye and day cream.
- I only use Tropic products which are totally natural, organic, vegan and freshly produced in the UK, giving your skin a healthy, radiant look. You can come and try any products to suit your skin type.
- Tropic use only the most effective, premium plant extracts in all products, sourcing the ingredients from the whole plant to extract the wonderful vitamins and antioxidants nature has to offer.
- The smell of the products is absolutely gorgeous! – I promise you will love the products!
- Considering these are totally natural products, the price is very competitive at £40 for a 55 minute facial.
- My natural mini facial lasts 30 minutes and includes all of the above except the mask and hand/feet exfoliation and massage. This is priced at £25.
So what are you waiting for? Give your skin a fantastic head start this Autumn with one of my facials! If you commit to a regular facial, I promise you won’t be disappointed with the results.